Whether you want to learn how to tell a story, overcome public speaking nerves, present your research or make a speech at a wedding, Jenni can help. Drawing on over 25 years of experience and training, Jenni teaches in a nurturing and playful way, sensitively tailoring her coaching to the needs of each individual. You will leave your session with Jenni feeling happier and more confident.
Some of the many skills Jenni will offer in your coaching session are
- how to transform nervous energy into extra volts
- how to speak from the heart and really capture and engage your audience
- how to construct a compelling presentation and memorise it
- ways to engage your listeners’ hearts and minds
- how to make your message deeply memorable
- tips on creating an uplifting slide-show
- how to avoid ‘death by powerpoint’
- how to speak with few or no slides if desired
Where: Sessions can be via skype, phone, google hangouts or in person for people who live in the Byron Shire.
* NB: For international students, here is an online time converter https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Investment: A sliding scale from $80-$100 per 1-hour private session OR save with four x 1-hour private sessions for $250.
Feedback from coaching clients:
“Jenni worked with me on overcoming some of my blockages to public speaking and storytelling, and has given me excellent tips and some real “ah hah” moments. I felt very safe and respected by her in our sessions. She is also helping me retell a remarkable ancient Tibetan story from 12 centuries ago, as a part of an online program for empowering personal and planetary transformation, and I look forward to the end result. Jenni makes it feels like an exciting and magical adventure to reweave a story so close to my heart, in words and patterns that are my very own.” Eshana Bragg, ecopsychologist, Sustainable Futures Australia, and The Joyality Program
Thank you so much for your time in honing my skills as a storyteller and hints at making storytelling at rest time much more fun for the 4-5 year olds I work with. Thank you for sharing your vast and entertaining knowledge on storytelling. I look forward to increasing my skills in storytelling through practice with eager participants, namely the children at the centre in which I work, and sharing the joy with the other staff at work. Ron Koot, Preschool teacher, North Queensland.